International Health Insurance
Are you planning on travelling and/or working abroad? Don’t forget to take the right health insurance with you!
Our International Health/Medical Insurance policy is designed for individuals of any nationality who are living, travelling, or working outside of their home country on a temporary basis. If you are taking a trip overseas, for any period of up to a year, SJL Insurance Services can ensure you are covered worldwide*.
So, if you are unlucky enough to fall ill or have an accident requiring medical assistance, SJL can ensure you are taken care of as if you were in your home country. Unlike most standard international health/medical insurance policies, SJL can give you access to the best private medical facilities, wherever you are. Our policy is portable so even if your trip takes you to multiple countries, SJL can ensure you remain protected every step of the way.
- Award Winning In-House Claims Team
- Lloyds of London Commercial Broker
- Independent Broker Since 2001
Having the correct insurance policy in place before you travel will save you time, money, and inconvenience. Instead of being patched up and sent home for further treatment, you will receive the best care available, and can continue your travel plans with minimal disruption.
At SJL we work with a leading healthcare provider to give our policy holders access to a range of international health/medical benefits including the following:
Hospital Services inclusive of the below – Full refund
- Accommodation and meal charges
- Inpatient treatment
- Physician fees
- Surgeon and anaesthetist fees
- Intensive Care unit charges
Accident & Emergency Room Treatment
Day Care Treatment
- GP, Specialist and Consultant fee
- Prescription drugs and dressings
- X-rays, diagnostic and pathology tests, including MRI, CT, and PET scans
- Physiotherapy (up to five sessions)
Medical Evacuation & Repatriation
- Emergency medical evacuation – Full refund
- Local road ambulance – Full refund
- Emergency non-medical evacuation – Full refund
Please note that the following policy terms apply:
- The premium for the whole duration of your policy must be paid on, or before, the start date
- Premiums can be paid in GBP, US Dollars, or Euros
- A policy can be purchased for a minimum of one month up to a maximum of twelve months and can only be purchased in whole months. Policy extensions can be granted on request
- Health/medical insurance policies are not designed to provide cover for medical conditions that have been in existence for two years immediately prior to the policy start date. Any medical conditions that are already in existence will not be eligible for cover unless you have purchased additional pre-existing condition cover
- Your policy will automatically cancel if you are in your home country for a consecutive period of 30 days
*Excluding the USA and Caribbean.
and have peace of mind knowing that you're protected.
With Black Friday upon us, businesses and individuals are going to be bombarded with comms from online retailers. Or at least that what they will
@sjl.insuranceIt’s road safety week! Organised by Brake, the road safety charity. We all drive too fast sometimes… “I didn’t notice I was going so fast!”
Below are 5 tales of insurance tricks to help avoid any unwanted horror stories this Halloween: 🕸️ Chapter 1: The Haunting of Underinsurance 🕸️ Once
SJL Insurance Services (SJL) Announces Exclusive Partnership with FORS to Provide Specialised Fleet and Haulage Insurance Insurance brokers, SJL are thrilled to announce an exciting
Protect your fleet over they summer and beyond As we continue through the Summer, the change in temperature and rainfall can affect our vehicles. If
In the digital age, where information is readily accessible, online reviews have become an essential tool for consumers in making informed purchasing decisions. With numerous