Effective cover for Guest House, Hotel and B&B Owners.
We offer tailored Hotel Insurance specifically for hotels, guest houses, and Bed and Breakfasts. At SJL Insurance Services, we offer customised hotel insurance solutions for every business.
- Flexible coverage
- One of the UKs largest independent insurance brokers
- Award winning In-house claims team
- Specialist, expert advice tailored to your sector
Why Choose SJL Insurance Services For Hotel Insurance?
Award Winning Claims Team
National recognition for our claims teams means that you know you are in safe hands.
The Lloyds Standard
SJL are proud to be one of less than 400 brokers worldwide who are a member of this historic insurance market. Giving us access to leading Hotel Insurance Markets.
WHAT IS COVERED IN HOTEL INSURANCE AND GUEST HOUSE INSURANCE?
Because each establishment needs individual treatment, it is important to recognise that no two hotels are the same.
Our insurance covers hotels and guest houses, tailored to your specific needs. You will have full protection and only pay for the necessary coverage.
Hotel insurance and guest house insurance at SJL cover a range of policies, including:
- Employer’s Liability – a legal requirement to all employers, this protects you against employee accidents and injuries.
- Public Liability – protection against claims made by the public following an injury on your premises.
- Property– protection for your hotel property, as well as damage to equipment, fittings and fixtures.
- Business Interruption- We offer financial support for loss of revenue if your business is halted.
- Guests’ contents insurance – for damage or theft of guests’ personal items.
- Cyber insurance – protection against cyber-attacks and data loss or leaks.
- Legal – Cover for legal fees in the event of a lawsuit.
To learn more, speak to an advisor on 01905 27775.
Not sure what you need?
Find out more about Hotel Insurance
Speak to an expert at 01905 27775 or learn more below
and have peace of mind knowing that you're protected.
Property insurance is an umbrella term to cover insurance relating to all things property. While this generally incorporates a building or construction of some sort,
SJL Insurance Services (SJL) is excited to announce our brand new specialist product, providing protection for vacant properties whilst under Probate or Lasting Power
If your planned renovations only go as far as a lick of paint, then an insurer is unlikely to look upon this negatively. However, structural work may have an impact on your home insurance policy and most insurers ask that you inform them before starting the work.
SJL Insurance Services have insured tens of thousands of vacant properties on specialist insurance schemes.
It’s important for anyone renting their properties out on AirBnb to take a few basic precautions to properly insure their homes.