Role: Existing Business Executive (Property)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm or 9:30am-5:30pm
Department: Existing Business
Reporting To: Existing Business Team Leader
SJL Insurance Services is an innovative, forward-thinking insurance broker that provides a high-quality, professional service to a national and international portfolio of clients.
As an Existing Business Executive, you will manage a panel of business, including MTA’s and Renewals, to which cases are split between property, commercial and direct/wholesale.
Managing renewals, it is essential that you do so with a view of retaining, cross selling and gaining referrals.
Working with customers, it is vitally important that you ensure an excellent level of customer service at all times, meeting the demands and needs of each, in line with our compliance framework.
It is also important, that you have the ability to identify any additional client requirements, ensuring that you provide insurance advice and solutions as a result.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· To ensure all renewals are invited as per FCA guidelines (in good time), compliantly and efficiently
· To develop ongoing, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, introducers and insurers
· Adhere to company policies in company handbook
· Embrace and use Broker Assess for CPD, ensuring you meet standards as laid out by the firm
· Regular reporting to Senior Executive
· Supervise or carry out data capture for renewals and enquiries promptly, ensuring fair treatment of our clients
· Prepare market presentation and carry out broking exercises as instructed
· Ensure that you contribute to making SJL the best possible working environment where all external and internal stakeholders are treated with respect, fairness and transparency
· To always act with integrity, due care, skill and diligence, observing proper standards of market conduct
· Ability to prioritise and organise workloads, ensuring deadlines are adhered to
· Ability to construct effective written communications, including letters, emails and reports
· Ability to liaise confidently and effectively via the telephone, in writing and face to face
· Knowledge and understanding of a wide range of insurance contracts including current market conditions
· Knowledge and understanding of FCA rules and guidelines as well as GDPR & IDD
· Knowledge and understanding of the firms IT system and use of its computer quotation engines
· Willingness to continue to learn and develop
For more information, please contact Holly Mitchell – Head of Talent Acquisition | [email protected] | 07719083983