Pub, Bar & Nightclub Insurance
Effective cover for the hospitality sector.
Insurance for pubs, bars and nightclubs is designed specifically for those who own these establishments. It is designed to help provide cover for premises that directly serve the public in a pub, bar or nightclub setting.
Our policies are tailored to pub, bar and nightclub venues and are bespoke to each individual business, based on requirements.
Within this insurance, a range of cover can be provided, including employers’ liability insurance, product liability, contents, buildings and public liability.
DO I NEED PUB, BAR AND NIGHTCLUB INSURANCE?
Having the right insurance in place for your business is imperative. If you are serving the public in any way, you are open to several potential threats. The right policy can support your business should the worst happen.
As a pub, bar or nightclub owner you can be liable to claims made against you and are vulnerable to incidents including theft, damage to stock, customer injury and fire.
If you are employing staff to help run the business, even if it is less than usual or in a smaller capacity, you are still legally required to own Employer’s Liability cover. This helps protect you from any claims made against the business should any of your staff come to harm at work from an accident or injury.
SJL Insurance Services can cover all of these insurance needs within one package. Our expert teams will discuss how your business is running at that time and will provide options for ensuring you are covered correctly for your circumstance and individual needs.
Want to know how much your cover would cost? Simply complete our ‘get a quote‘ form or call us on 01905 27775
IS MY BUSINESS ELIGIBLE FOR PUB, BAR AND NIGHTCLUB INSURANCE?
No matter what type of pub, bar or nightclub you own, SJL Insurance Services can provide specialist, market leading insurance policies, designed to work for you.
We can provide the following insurances:
Pub insurance – covering pubs, gastropubs and microbreweries
Bar insurance – covering cocktail bars, wine bars, late-night bars and pop up bars
Nightclub insurance – covering nightclubs, entertainment venues and adult clubs
WHAT IS COVERED IN PUB INSURANCE, BAR INSURANCE AND NIGHTCLUB INSURANCE?
SJL Insurance Services offers a tailored and flexible solution to businesses to all shapes and sizes.
As an insurance broker, we also have access to an array of insurance products to ensure you have the right cover for your business and aren’t paying for any unnecessary add-ons.
Our pub, bar and nightclub insurance policies can include cover such as:
- Employer’s Liability – supports you with claims made against you due to injury to employees at the workplace (this is a legal requirement to all employers).
- Product liability – cover to help with the cost of compensation or claims made against you should a product you’ve provided cause harm (i.e food poisoning).
- Contents – cover for damage to fixtures, fittings and business equipment.
- Stock – support covering the cost of replacing stolen or damaged stock.
- Business interruption – support with loss of revenue in the event of your business being halted.
- Theft – cover for theft of your equipment or property.
- Goods in transit – cover for damage or theft to goods you transport as part of your business.
- Buildings – help protect you should anything happen to your business’s building.
- Terrorism – cover for your business against a terrorist attack.
- Commercial Legal Expenses – provide cover to help with legal costs that may not be covered by your general business insurance.
- Public Liability – protection against claims made by the public due to injury on your premises.
- Money – cover against loss, theft or other fortuitous causes that impacts money belonging to your business.
- Entertainment cover – if you host special events or use specialist event equipment such as pyrotechnics
Want to discuss your requirements direct? Call us on 01905 27775.
HOW MUCH DOES PUB, BAR AND NIGHTCLUB INSURANCE COST?
We understand that your business is like no other. At SJL Insurance Services, we appreciate that your cover should be uniquely built for you, too.
SJL Insurance Services can provide bespoke solutions with a number of the UK’s leading insurers, which enables SJL Insurance Services to be competitively priced whilst providing the best coverage available.
We have a huge range of policies we can provide you with, meaning you only have to come to one place to cover your business correctly. We can also provide popular business cover such as Professional Indemnity, Directors and Officers Liability and Employers Liability (which is mandatory to all businesses that have employees).
If you would like a free, no obligations quote, contact us today.
and have peace of mind knowing that you're protected.
Every business needs insurance. And there are good reasons why getting business cover should be top of your to-do list. For example, if you’re a
Cover is now available for village halls and other community buildings which are made available for hire. The cover is placed via Ansvar.