If something unexpected were to happen, many tenants incorrectly assume that their landlord will cover their personal possessions as part of the let. At SJL Insurance Services we can cover all your possessions and even include protection for your landlord’s fixtures and fittings; which is becoming a more common requirement for letting agents.
Alternatively we can just cover your possessions or your tenant liability meaning you have protection over and above you deposit to put your landlord’s accidentally damaged property right.
Cover For Tenants
SJL works with insurers to provide competitive policies with tenants in mind. Our insurance protects tenants throughout the time of occupying a rental property and provides a flexible range of cover options
- Tenant liability only option or include cover for your possessions including tenant liability
- Accidental damage to landlord’s non-permanent fixtures & fittings
- Replacement keys and locks
- Can include mobile phone and gadget protection
- Cover for replacement domestic freezer contents
- Option to include high-risk items and possessions taken away from home